The Catholic Schools of Fairbanks is a pre-K through 12 family that engages the world through the integration of knowledge and wisdom. We are guided by the Jesuit principles to become Open to Growth, Intellectually Competent, Religious, Loving, and Committed to Doing Justice.
- WE BELIEVE the life and message of Jesus Christ as shared through the Gospel is a foundation of our school community, encouraging all members to accept the call to leadership and service in church and society.
- WE BELIEVE our school is a center of knowledge, cultural enrichment, and disciplined thinking.
- WE BELIEVE all students can learn, achieve, and succeed with the team effort of student motivation, parent support, and teacher guidance.
- WE BELIEVE the school must foster academic, spiritual, social, and cultural development of the whole child.
- WE BELIEVE in the importance of developing a community that prays together, learns together, and plays together.
- WE BELIEVE reflective self-evaluation is essential to continual growth and progress, both individually and collectively.
- Open to Growth
- Intellectually Competent
- Committed to Doing Justice