The Catholic Schools of Fairbanks (CSF) is an AdvancEd accredited and Jesuit Endorsed PK-12 educational institution comprised of two schools - Immaculate Conception School, PK-6, and Monroe Junior Senior High, 7-12. All job candidates must be willing to support the mission and values of the Catholic schools of Fairbanks. Employment is subject to a background check.
- Full-time PreK Aide. Position will provide 1:1 assistance with academics and behavior as needed, potentially lead small group activities, and help lead teacher with general housekeeping and clerical duties. Please see full job description for additional info.
- Full-time Math Teacher. Position will teach math classes classes to grades 7-12. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and certification in a related field.
- Full-time Religion Teacher. Position will teach primarily theology classes to grades 7-12. The ideal candidate must be Catholic and will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience. There may also be a part time position available. Some training will be provided.
- Full-time Science Teacher. Position will teach primarily life science classes to grades 7-12. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and certification in a related field.
- Part-time Spanish Teacher. Position will teach Spanish I classes to sophomores in high school. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and certification in a related field. Other qualifications will be considered.
- Part-time high school after school attendant. Position will monitor students from 2:30 pm until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Candidate must be able to work with children and be available to remain with students until the last student has been picked up
- Substitute Teachers (On-call position. Questions regarding substitute teaching positions can be directed to the school office email@example.com)
- After Care Specialist. Part-time position from 2 - 6 p.m. Can be M-F or specific days of the week. Must meet licensed childcare facility training requirements (we can work with successful applicants to obtain necessary training). Age 18+. Interested parties should contact the Childcare Program Coordinator, Ms. Conni Shabram-Beach: firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applicants must have experience working with children. Employment is subject to a background check, a review of transcripts as needed, and a review of references.
Questions regarding available teaching positions can be directed to the school office (email@example.com)