The Catholic Schools of Fairbanks (CSF) is an AdvancEd accredited and Jesuit Endorsed PK-12 educational institution comprised of two schools - Immaculate Conception School, PK-6, and Monroe Junior Senior High, 7-12. All job candidates must be willing to support the mission and values of the Catholic schools of Fairbanks. Employment is subject to a background check.
- After Care Specialist. Part-time position from 2 - 6 p.m. Can be M-F or specific days of the week. Must meet licensed childcare facility training requirements (we can work with successful applicants to obtain necessary training). Age 18+. Interested parties should contact the Childcare Program Coordinator, Ms. Conni Shabram-Beach: email@example.com
- Full-time Office Assistant. Position will work with the Office Manager to support the administrative team, teachers, and staff. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be organized and efficient, and experience working in a professional environment. Full job description can be found below.
- Full-time Science Teacher. Position will teach primarily life science classes to grades 7-12. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and certification in a related field.
- Long-term Middle School English Substitute for Spring semester. Position will teach seventh grade English, eighth grade English, and one elective. The ideal candidate will be certified to teach middle school English or hold a similar certification.
- Substitute Teachers (On-call position. Questions regarding substitute teaching positions can be directed to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org)
*All applicants must have experience working with children. Employment is subject to a background check, a review of transcripts as needed, and a review of references.
Questions regarding available teaching positions can be directed to the school office (email@example.com)